- Represent only you (the buyer) in every part of the purchase process.
- Provide professional advice and guidance in finding the right property at the right price.
- Preview properties to ensure they meet the your requirements.
- Research the property, the seller, and the market conditions, to enable you to purchase at the best price.
- Provide an honest analysis of each property, including both good and bad points.
- Prepare an offer to purchase the property with terms favorable to you (the buyer).
- Assist you in contacting the professionals necessary to complete the purchase, including financing, insurance and inspections.
- Monitor the performance of all parties involved in the transaction to ensure services are performed professionally and timely.
- Review all documents for accuracy.
- Accompany you to closing to verify that all terms and conditions of the purchase agreement are met.
Before you hire any real estate agent, contact me today to schedule a no obligation consultation. I guarantee that the information provided will be vastly different from the usual stuff you hear from most real estate companies…and you’ll be very glad to learn it.
Learn more about our Buyer Agency Services